1) We believe in one God who is eternally existent in the Father,
His Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. God is the Creator of heaven
2) We believe Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. He was
conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was
crucified, died, buried, was resurrected; He ascended into
heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father. Jesus
is truly God and truly man. We believe in His personal return to
the earth to receive His Bride – the Church.
3) We believe in the present-day work of the Holy Spirit in and
through born again believers. We believe in the baptism in the
Holy Spirit by which we receive the power of God, in speaking in
tongues, in the gifts of the Spirit, and in the evidence of the fruit
of the Spirit.
4) We believe in salvation by grace through faith in the shed
blood of Jesus Christ and in the forgiveness of sins.
5) We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by
the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness and in purity
of heart and life.
6) We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God. It is
without error and fully sufficient in all matters of life and
7) We believe and practice the two ordinances of the Church:
water baptism and Holy Communion.
8) We believe that all born again believers comprise the
Church of Jesus Christ.
9) We believe in the Covenant of God established through
Abraham and completed through Jesus Christ for all who have
been born again. We accept the benefits and responsibilities
given by God to His covenant people as valid for the
10) We believe in eternal rewards. Those who have received
the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus will enjoy eternal
bliss in the presence of the Lord; those who have rejected the
free gift of salvation offered by God will spend eternity in
torment and separated from God.